Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Interview with,…. Dust.

Lets see how this interview goes…..
OB: Tell us a little bit about yourself dust.
Dust: WELL THERE IS A LOT TO TELL, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?
OB: Okay, what are some of your favorite things to do?
Dust: OH, I LIKE TO FLOAT AROUND A LOT. IN THE WINTER TIME I LIKE TO FLOAT IN FRONT OF WINDOWS, WHERE THE SUN COMES IN. THE THERMAL WARMING THING YA KNOW,…….
OB: Go on, continue,….
Dust: I LIKE TO LAND ON PEOPLES NOSES AND MAKE THEM SNEEZE OR AT THE VERY LEAST TICKLE THEM.
OB: And?
Dust: I REALLY LIKE THE STATIC ELECTRICITY FROM TELEVISIONS. I GET A CHARGE OUT OF THAT.
OB: Sounds like fun I guess. Why are you screaming?
Dust: I’M PRACTICING MY GILBERT GOTTFRIED IMPERSONATION.
OB: Have you been compared to him?
Dust: More than you would think. I guess it is because we both are annoying and enjoy it.
OB: So you enjoy being annoying?
Dust: Oh yeah! It makes my day to hear people say “I just dusted and you can’t tell it” Knowing that they really haven’t dusted in a month.
OB: What is one of the least fun things you do?
Dust: I’m thinking. Hmmmm,… Falling into peoples ears while they sleep. You have no idea of how many people don’t know about Q-Tips.
OB: One last question and then I’ll let you go back to floating around,… Do you have any goals in life?
Dust: Heck no,… just floating around with all of my family. We’re like a band of gypsies on a journey to nowhere. I do want people to quit comparing me to lint. We are not related in any way. You can’t make socks out of dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment