Saturday, February 25, 2012

40 Thousand Achieved,…..

Well today the hits on the blog went over 40,000 which is quite humbling to me. It seems like it hasn’t taken long to reach that plateau but it has almost been two years. My stat page on Blogspot also shows that there are regular visitors to the blog. For anyone who visits daily, weekly, monthly or just a random visitor, thank you.
I do try to post all of the comments left on the blog. But there are a few that, either their momma didn’t raise them right or they just have to display a thuggish behavior, that I don’t allow. Just received one today from a fellow blogger that said, you ARE the riff raff!!!, all because I blogged about a rapist at Sweetwater. The parents didn’t know, but they know now. It seems the people from Sweetwater are ok with this as they have taken up for him stating he has served his time. He did do that. But personally, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having my child around someone who raped a woman at knife point. But hey, that’s just me. Common sense seems to be failing in this situation. But I do know where the information they got about me came from.
Be sure to go vote on the poll at Shoalnda Speaks, this could be very informative and interesting to say the least.  Go vote on the poll,...

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, my dear friend! I too received a similar message. It's always mind boggling that such missives include such crude words and threats and they seem to think they've taken the high road and are on the side of God. Whether I publish a link to the blog or not, it's already out there if people want to dig, and most do.

    The extremely sad thing is these people have no idea who we are for the most part and are are accusing the innocent who may or may or may not suffer because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratul;ations, OB....your blog does definitely have a place in North Alabama.

    Going for 80,000?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 40K hits! (Let's hope it's not the same 5 people cyberstalking you!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks SS, Duck and Debra,... Yep I'm going for 80,000 lol. Enjoy reading your blog also. There are 5 Debra,.. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading/commenting on here. I've been reading SS blog for a while now and learned about this blog from there. I'm not sure if either of you realize who I am because of my screen name I post under now. I am also a blogger but for a crime blog if that tells you anything. Keep up the good work OB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Always interesting and informative, a daily read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!!!
    I visit everyday; so I am in that 40K.....
    I am proud for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments. Hott_Moma, put a link here if you wish to your blog. Dino and gathering life, I read you both too. Thanks for reading mine....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! It's a busy blog you have here. I never did learn the secret of getting hits...of course, maybe it's that I never learned to write so well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh hush,... the only reason I get the hits is because of the drama,... lol

    ReplyDelete