Friday, July 6, 2012

Walmart and the Spirit of Freedom Celebration,….

After viewing a few pictures from the QuadCitiesDaily I have come to the conclusion that the people of Walmart site invaded McFarland Bottom for the annual 4th of July celebration. I may be wrong, if I am it will be the first time this year that I have been. Okay, maybe the second, but I’m not really keeping score. Be sure and click the QuadCitiesDaily link for the pictures and various other news items. I stole this pic from the TimesDaily, or TimesFaily as I like to call them. Y’all seen this bunch at Walmart?
TD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to shop local businesses when you can. Remember, local business owners are just like you and me. And most of their money goes back into our local economy. It also helps keep them in business and buildings occupied. Which makes for a more favorable impression on tourists and visitors to our local cities and towns.
Got to give a shout out to all of the Lil Steve’s stores. They are growing as they have added several new locations. Strong supporters of UNA, Lil Steve’s has some of the best gasoline prices in town. And great employees at all of their stores. A new store will be opening up soon on Florence Blvd across from another great local store, The Donut Shoppe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Add Ob's Corner to facebook,.... http://www.facebook.com/obs.corner


No comments:

Post a Comment