Friday, August 3, 2012

Do You Know What You Ate At Chick-Fil-A in Florence?

What did you have to eat? And are you sure that’s all you had to eat? I hope the dialogue below isn’t true. It was on my facebook page, Wednesday, so I made a snippit of it. After contacting the one who originated the post, they asked that I didn’t post their name. So I blocked out all names involved and their pictures. This “supposedly” happened at the Chick-Fil-A in Florence. To enlarge picture, click on it.
Capturecfap (700 x 707)

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe it, not for one minute. Although...I do remember some guys working at Domino's pizza years ago who were mad at the world, and they claimed they periodically topped off pizzas with tobacco spit. You just never know. All the more reason to ask God to bless the food, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of "Ironic, don't you think"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if the dialogue was actually true but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

    ReplyDelete