Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Boob Jobs vs Moment of Silence,…

Moments of silence were offered today by ABC’s Good Morning America, CBS’s CBS This Morning, Fox News Channel, MSNBC and CNN this morning at 8:48. Missing from that list is NBC’s Today Show. Apparently the Today Show producers decided that Kris Jenner’s boob job was more important than a moment of silence for the 9/11 victims and their families. You know her as the mom to the slutty Kardashians. While the other networks were paying tribute with silence at the time the first plane hit the Twin Towers, host Savannah Guthrie and Kris Jenner chatted about breast augmentation.

0aeb168caa39e3191a0f6a7067006553

No Broadcasting Class should be what the call letters NBC stand for. This just pisses me off to no end and I’m going to stop here before I go too far with this rant. But, I will be watching less of NBC programs in the future. Why the Kardashians are even on TV to begin with is beyond me.

1 comment: