Sunday, January 20, 2013

Homeside Restaurant,…..

540906_389401161108208_850048625_n

Do you enjoy home cooked meals? I do. And I’ve found a great place to enjoy them. Probably most of you know about Homeside Restaurant but I didn’t until Friday night. Well, that is partially not true,… I had heard about it but had never eaten there. My loss. I had blogged last year about the area needing a good catfish place. On Fridays they offer all you can eat catfish after 11am. Fillet or whole catfish are available. When we went around 5:30 or so and the place was packed. We had to wait a few minutes for a table. The wait was worth it. This was some of the best catfish I have eaten in any restaurant. I was like,.. why haven’t we already been here?!?!  The place is clean, the employees and owners are friendly and really seem to appreciate your business. It was so good Friday night we had to go back Saturday. While I wanted to try my cousins recommendation of 2 fried, 2 lemon peppered and 2 blackened catfish, I opted for the fried chicken. I wasn’t disappointed. Very good food again and good service. We will be going back. Their hours are Mon - Thu: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm, Fri: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sat: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm and Sun: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm. They are located at 3711-B Cloverdale Road Florence Al. They serve breakfast too and that is next on my list.

1 comment: