Saturday, June 15, 2013

Papa Johns,… Fraud?

I ordered a pizza from Papa Johns tonight,… matter of fact it isn’t here yet. I ordered it online at Papa Johns .
When I got to the page at their website I wanted, I clicked “Special Offers” and chose the any large pizza for $12.00. You can add up to 5 toppings with this order. I added my five toppings and went to checkout. Arriving at checkout I see the $12.00 pizza is $13.00. I’m like, really? It is just a dollar but how many online orders a day does the Florence store take in? Lets shoot low and say a 100. That is a hundred bucks a day extra on top of the $2.25 delivery fee that DOES NOT go to the driver. Deception at its best it seems,……….
Capture1
Any large pizza, 12.00 but wait,……….

Suddenly the $12.00 becomes $13.00. How is that possible?

1 comment:

  1. Since they're franchised, I would think, try contacting the home office to see what they say. For a family ordering one a week, that's 52 bucks--not small change.

    ReplyDelete