Thursday, August 28, 2014

Best Hot Sauce In Town!!,……..

10531439_872937926072310_9088068495798830752_o

22133_100325503333560_2018694_n

I don’t care what college team you pull for,…. It don’t matter if you are an SEC fan or not. You don’t even have to be a Bama fan to like this stuff. All you have to be is a lover of hot sauce. Bamanation Hot Sauce is perfect on anything you would use hot sauce on or in. White beans,…. eggs,… casseroles. I even use it as a grilling sauce. The good thing about it is it does not over power the food. Many sauces do. Bamanation is the perfect addition to any grilling you might have going on at home or while tailgating.

Bamanation Hot Sauce is the brainchild of former Florence resident, Rodney Andujar, who now resides in Birmingham. This mom and pop sauce is available local at area Big Stars, Hometown in Seven Points, Foodland in Killen and Publix. Seriously, if you are a lover of hot sauce, you will love this one. Zesty, bold and like I said, not over powering. You can still taste the food. Try it and give me a holler back,… even if you have to tear the label off.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for it. But I'll stick to Tobasco Sauce. eViL pOp TaRt
    I had to post it this way because I accidentally deleted it by hitting the wrong thing,....

    ReplyDelete