Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where Oh Where Is Shoalanda Speaks?,……

ss37

Shoalanda Speaks is a local blogger that holds back nothing when blogging about local politics, crimes and criminals or local happenings and mishappenings. They have been AWOL since August 11th and have not returned a message via facebook. While I don’t always agree with their blogs, I do respect them and as they have stated they respect mine. Actually they are the reason I even started blogging. While I do not know if the Shoalanda Speaks blog is operated by numerous people, I do know that they believe in what they do,… and you have to resect that.

I hope everything is okay with them/him/her and that they can return to blogging issues concerning us here in the Shoals once again. This length of time between blog posts is out of the ordinary to say the least.

5 comments:

  1. Wow....I hadn't realized it had been that long! Very unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,... I looked at the last post date and thought,.... hmmmm

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a lot of concern. Everyone's appreciated. It seems we had some snafu's, but are back on track...hopefully. The Shoals is lucky to have fine bloggers, two more represented in these comments!

    ReplyDelete