Wednesday, October 22, 2014

No Angel Tree At The Florence Mall?,…..

angel-tree-6

Gotta love rumors,… I had been told by a reliable source that the Florence Mall would not host the Angel Tree Program this year. When I went to the Florence Mall facebook page,… Florence Mall, I posted a question to the page admin, on the open page for all to see about the Angel Tree program and would they be having it this year. The question was not answered but it was removed.

So if anyone knows of where the Angel Tree might be this year,… shoot me a message or comment here. The program does much good for children and it does not amaze me in the least that the Florence Mall has yet again failed our community.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard anything about this year's locations, but it has also been at Wal-Mart on Cox Creek in recent years. You could probably call the Salvation Army office (not the thrift store) for this year's details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info. I didn't know it was at walmart too,... since I don't go there. But I might have to make an exception if it is.

      Delete