Sunday, March 8, 2015

Facebook and OB’s Corner,…

images

Not sure what is going on but as of right now,… I cannot access my OB’s Corner facebook page. I used this page to share this blog, talk to different people like business owners, friends and people who read the blog. I hope I can get the page back since there are many people I have there that aren’t on my personal facebook page. I would hate to lose contact with them. Right now I’m going to take a wait and see approach. There were many people that are on my personal page that were on OB’s page too. If worse comes to worse, I’ll ask your help in sharing my personal facebook page so that I might add those lost to it.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe it will be back up and running soon. If not, contact those jokers and (nicely) demand they put it back out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,... hopefully it will be. But it seems you cannot contact them. I've requested a new pw 4-5 times,... it didn't work. We shall see,....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new password? Can't you change your own password?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, no. I may can make a new page with a different email but I'll still lose all my contacts.

      Delete
  4. The site comes up on my FB. 170 or so likes. Isn't this it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is,...it is still there, but I cannot sign in. It looks like it has been changed to "community" too. I could see it from my name but it looked like nothing was posted. So I guess I'll wait a little bit longer before I give up on it. Thanks!!

      Delete