Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Creative Jewelers,… The Ring,….

CaptureRing

I’ve got to admit, when I first heard from my son Taylor that he was leaving the mall and going to Creative Jewelers, it was music to my ears. I love downtown Florence and he has greater opportunities at Creative. I blogged this store a few years ago back when I first got started doing the mom and pop thing. Creative has been a staple in downtown Florence for years, giving back to the community.

10616506_10206058788100525_4525658372651419225_n Be sure and go by there for all of your jewelry needs,…  They take great pride in customer relationships.

Visit their webpage Here!! And also go click like on their facebook page,… Crative Jewelers Facebook so you can keep up with current events from the store,…. Remember,… shop local, eat local.

No comments:

Post a Comment