Sunday, June 14, 2015

Race,…. It Doesn’t Matter,…

race

You know,…. at the end of the day, the color of skin does not matter. The ethnic cultures does not matter. I don’t care if you like my thoughts on the matter of race or not. Actually it should not even be an issue. Race, should not be an issue. If you are black,… you are black. So what? I’m white. My neighbor is Hispanic. The only problem with that is I hope they are legal immigrants. Other than that I have no problem with them. We can all learn things from each other and have a far more better life than hating one because the color of their skin. Basically,… and in simple terms,… that is stupid, ignorant and dumb. Notice I didn’t use the word racist. Man, we are all Americans. We should celebrate the fact that we all, regardless of color are in the greatest nation on earth.

I can respect anyone. Well anyone that will respect their selves.  I’ll hold the door open at a store for female, male, old, young it doesn’t matter. Be nice,… be respectful of others. The Golden Rule still applies and it hasn’t changed. When you see another person of a different color,… what do you see?

We are all in the same boat of life,… help that boat continue to float.

1 comment:

  1. Very timely post. We are one race, the Human race, and Jesus died for each and every one of us, regardless of what our outer shell looks like.

    ReplyDelete