Wednesday, June 24, 2015

This Offends Me,… Take It Down,…

Washington_Monument_at_Night

The Washington Monument,… offends me. Take it down, destroy it, burn it to the ground. Fill in the man made lake too while you’re at it. George was a slave owner,… The Confederate flag was taken down at the Alabama capital in a move to try to be politically correct. So where does this stop? Surely a monument to a former slave owner is equal to the Confederate flag. But no,… nothing will be done about the monument and I’m sure he will remain as the first president. But sadly, because of ignorance, stupidity and racism,… the Confederate flag will become a thing of the past. A past the represents history that is being erased. Our country is going to hell in a hand basket. I’m not sure it isn’t already there.

1 comment:

  1. Good point, OB! I took on Confederate bashing in my blog.
    http://alabamanoise.blogspot.com/2015/06/comments-on-confederate-flag-and-other.html

    ReplyDelete