Monday, July 13, 2015

Well This Is A First,…

11692717_1610097102577855_3112834277869374525_n

OB’s Corner has changed on facebook. I had to change the format because they gave me no other option. Just a thang,… I hope it saved all the ones that were on my friends list when it was a personal page and it looks like it did. I can now get likes though so I am self promoting the page. Click HERE to click like on the new OB’s Corner page. I also had to pick a category. The closest two were writer and public figure. I am neither. I’m just a guy with a computer and thoughts. I chose writer as it seemed the closest. But hey, spread the word,… I’m collecting “Likes” now so the more the merrier. Also I chose myself as the admin on the page because whatever I blog about, I’m not going to hide behind a screen name. Thanks for all the support in the past and this has been a fun ride. Thank you for taking the time to click to read my drivel. It is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment