Monday, August 24, 2015

Ashley Madison Alabama List City by City,…. Know Anyone?

ashley-madison
Man,…. Call me stupid but I just don’t understand going through a website to have an affair. Anyway here is the Alabama Ashley Madison list,…. City by city.
Alabama List Know anyone?
Here is another link but a bit out of kilter for me,.. http://henrycountyreport.com/master-ashley-madison-list-for-alabama/
_____________________________________
When you click the link above, you will see this,...
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Apparently the link is now gone and taken down. I have it on PDF but it won't load to blogspot. Not even copying and pasting small sections at a time. 
I'm going to leave the link up as it may become active again. Thanks for stopping by,... OB.
------------------------------
Update
The List,....
Since I couldn't upload the pdf file due to size,... click on the link above "The List" 
-----------------------------
Well I guess someone on the list didn't like it being on the internet. The blog post was taken down,... not by me, but some pissed off cheaters. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the link has been taken down again,.... thanks.

    ReplyDelete