Thursday, October 8, 2015

Flu Shots Help With The Flu,… And Help Virgins Get Pregnant,…

 

pregnant

You know, I’m not the brightest bulb in the hall on a lot of subjects. But I’m just having a hard time believing this one. This story actually made trending on facebook a few days ago.

Supposedly the girl shown above became pregnant after getting a flu shot. I kid you not. That is the story from this article,… 14 yr old virgin pregnant,…  Even a quote from a doctor,… “In my 26 years of practice, I have never heard once of such a thing as someone being impregnated by a vaccine, but I did some research and found out it is more common than most people think”.

This could very well be the virgin birth Jews are still waiting for. But there is no “father” in the picture it seems.

You just can’t make this stuff up,… I’m even shaking my head as I type. Common sense is getting harder to find and in this case, book sense on the doctors part is lacking. This is National Enquirer stuff. People believe that news rag too.

1 comment:

  1. After reading what the doctor said, I figured it has to be a hoax...because not even that 14 year old is that dumb.

    ReplyDelete