Sunday, January 24, 2016

2nd & 13 Sports Bar & Grille,...

Located at 213 Montgomery Av in downtown Sheffield is a nice spot to watch some sports and eat. 2nd & 13 didn't make it to third and long, it scored a touchdown.
I had the lemon pepper bone in wings and they were very good, I also sampled Donna's  chicken quesadilla  and it too was a hit. We will most definitely be back to sample other menu items.
They also have something that caught my eye. For all of you that have grown a phone as a sixth digit they have a place at your table/booth to charge your cell phone.(I'm growing a second pinky on my left hand). How cool is that? They also have a tv at your booth or table that you can control. All of this along with good service and a nice atmosphere really did score a touchdown with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment