Sunday, January 3, 2016

306 BBQ and Back Alley Sports Bar,...


We stopped in this afternoon at 322 N. Court St..... the place belonging to 306 BBQ and Back Alley Sports Bar today. First time eating here and it certainly won't be the last. Upon entering you could feel something special. The atmosphere was a very pleasant one as were the greetings from the staff. We decided to go to the back where the sports bar area is but first, I went to the men's room. I've learned over the years that an eating establishment is only as good as their restrooms. It was very clean and sanitary.
We sat at our table and was waited on very promptly. Still,... the atmosphere is very relaxing. The place just has a good feel about it. We placed our orders and it wasn't long until our food arrived. My plate is the middle picture above. Ribs (there are 2 more under those 4) green beans and mac and cheese. The green beans do have brown sugar on them. Just wish I liked green beans. I had ordered backed beans and was given green beans. The server brought the baked beans out upon request. She did a very nice job.
Over all, if I had 3 thumbs, I would give all phases 3 thumbs up. Service, food and cleanliness all were great. I think we'll have a new favorite place to eat.

Be sure and check them out online at http://306bbq.com/florence/ and check them out on facebook for more info and daily specials,... 306 BBQ Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment