Saturday, February 20, 2016

If I Were A Muscle Shoals Trojan,.....


If I were a Muscle Shoals Trojan, I would be proud. Proud that my school took the high road and self reported a major violation that will cost the football team a chance in the playoffs this season. The school did the right thing in reporting it and didn't try to "sweep it under the rug" so to speak. This speaks volumes of school Superintendent Brian Lindsey and school Principal Chad Holden. If I were a Muscle Shoals Trojan, I would be proud that these two men lead the school system and high school that my child, grandchild, niece or nephew went to.

The football team will suffer because of the actions of assistant coach, Chris Balentine but they will  get through this as a team and as a school system. This will only make them stronger and hungrier as a team in 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Self reported only after the Times Daily reported it. It's a shame that every time a school in the county gets good players, a city school comes taking them away, mostly with the empty promises of more exposure.

    ReplyDelete