Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Why I Will Never, Ever Have Dish Network,...

Basically they are a second rate piece of crap company. They take no responsibility for their technicians actions. On Monday, Feb 21st, 2016 they came out to my neighbors and installed their service, complete with the satellite dish. I noticed this as I came home from work because the dish was sitting on the ground,... Seemed odd.

   This is the actual picture of the dish,... I have never seen one set up like this. Hey maybe it works but in this area, it is an accident waiting to happen.
So getting home, I come in, ready to log into facebook, and I'm off line. I'm thinking, hmmm,... So I go out and check the mail and notice the top cable going into the splitter has been cut. (This is the repaired version in the photo below). So putting two and two together, I'm guessing the Dish tech cut it. Why, I haven't a clue but I can't come up with anyone else who might do it. It just seemed like too much of a coincidence to me.

So I call Dish,.. Guess what? They can't work on Comcast lines. I understand that totally. But if you cut it you should fix it. So I ask Paul at Dish if I were to cut their line to the dish the technician would have to come back out to repair it,... he said yes. I said thank you, have a good day.

Judging by the items left by the Dish tech,... clamps, screws and booties,...
He isn't a good representative of his company and I'll never have Dish,.. I don't care if it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment