Saturday, March 19, 2016

Have You Ever Done Anything Stupid?,......

Have you ever done anything that was stupid or made you look stupid? If you answered no are you being truly honest with yourself? I know for me personally, it seems I am doing more of these kinds of things lately. While some of mine can't really be labeled as stupid,.. they can be labeled as bonehead moves at the very least.

I recently made one of these boneheaded moves on a job.While it didn't have any devastating results, it could have. And that bothers me. I'm going to have to start writing out a checklist for myself on certain jobs and maybe that will help.

I've always been one that when I make a mistake, I'll own up to it and go from there. Making mistakes is human nature. Not learning from them and correcting them is, well, stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment