Monday, March 28, 2016

Still The Best Corner In Town,....

While I do miss my Philly Cheese Steak from Montigu's,... El Pollito has quickly become a favorite. We call in our order and it is ready in 10-15 minutes. I've ordered so much over the phone that they know it is me. Great food, great service and fantastic people. But don't take my word for it, here are a couple of comments from their facebook page.

"Absolutely amazing! Have been needing a sweet little taco place in Florence, and this is the place to go for authentic ones! I don't even live in Florence anymore but will be coming back just for this. Excellent customer service too!"

"SO GREAT! I don't think I could have had a better experience, the Authentic Mexican Taco's were to die for! I will be recommending to everyone, and not to mention the service was top notch! Glad to find this little place here in Florence!"

Be sure to add them to your facebook page here,... El-Pollito-Loco The-Crazy-Little-Chicken


And folks,... right next door is a nice boutique for you ladies and the men who are looking for a gift.
Frazzled has a great selection of the latest fashions and they do embroidery too. Visit their facebook page at Frazzled Boutique and Embroidery

3 comments: