Sunday, April 3, 2016

Love/Hate/Love/Hate,....


Love,.... Hate. Two separate emotions. But are they really that separate? I've always heard there was a fine line between the two. Both require something deep inside of us to generate. I've also heard there are degrees of love. I'm not sure this is accurate. But there are different kinds of love. And hate.

For instance,... I love fried chicken. But that is a different type of love than say, a love for my children or family. It just isn't the same "kind of love". On the other hand,... I do hate brussel sprouts with the same passion I hate people that lie, steal and abuse others. Let me clarify, I hate the actions, not the person. It's kind of like hate the sin, love the sinner kind of thing. But I really really do hate brussel sprouts.

1 comment: