Thursday, April 7, 2016

The A To Z Challenge,… The Letter F,…



Day 6 of the challenge,… That means it is F day,….

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you.
– Sir William Arthur

Fleas can be taught nearly anything a congressman can.
– Mark Twain

Flowers do not have to speak to let you know how they feel.
– Matshona Dhliwayo

Facts and truth really don't have much to do with each other.
– William Faulkner

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
– Aldous Huxley

Free people, remember this maxim: We may acquire liberty, but it is never recovered if it is once lost.
– Rousseau

Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life.
– Thomas Jefferson


From what we get, we can make a living what we give, however, makes a life.
– Arthur Ashe


2 comments:

  1. Kinda funny congressmen weren't respected even in Mark Twain's day.

    ReplyDelete