Monday, April 11, 2016

The A To Z Challenge,… The letter I,….



We pick up after taking Sunday off. This is day 9 of the challenge and it is the awesome letter,… I.

I agree with my father, Albert Einstein, don't believe every quote you read on the internet.
– James Earl Jones
 
I almost think it is the ultimate destiny of science to exterminate the human race.
– Thomas Love Peacock
 
I always admired atheists. I think it takes a lot of faith.
– Andrew Schneider

I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
– Laura Ingalls Wilder
 
I am in fact a Hobbit, in all but size.
– J. R .R. Tolkien
 
I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done.
– Henry Ford

I am not young enough to know everything.
– Oscar Wilde
 
I can live two months on a good compliment.
– Mark Twain
 
I didn't really say everything I said.
– Yogi Berra
 

I do benefits for all religions -- I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality.
– Bob Hope



1 comment:

  1. "I am not young enough to know everything" oh, that's a good gone!

    ReplyDelete