Monday, April 18, 2016

The A To Z Challenge,…. The Letter O,….



Day 15,… The letter O,….

Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults.
– Antisthenes
 
Obviously crime pays, or there'd be no crime.
– G. Gordon Liddy
 
Occasionally, I have to think like myself to remember where I put something.
– Susan S. Taylor
 
Of all afflictions, the worst is self-contempt.
– Berthold Auerbach
 
Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.
– Mark Twain
 
Old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
– Bernard M. Baruch
 
Old age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
– Red Skelton
 

One kind word can warm three winter months.
– Japanese Proverb

2 comments:

  1. I like that one about old age; I think I'll adapt it myself

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to that too!! lol

    ReplyDelete