Saturday, June 4, 2016

Muhammad Ali Quotes,.....




Quite possibly one of the greatest sports figures of all time. Muhammad Ali was a champion both in the ring and out. I never was much of a fan but you had to respect what he did and how he did it. I never was a fan of Dale Earnhardt either. But the accomplishments they achieved are things that won't be duplicated soon.
The classic Ali-Frasier bouts and the Ali-Foreman fights were something to behold. Todays boxing doesn't even hold a candle to those fights. Love him or not,... Ali was and will always be a champion. RIP sir.

Here are a few quotes from the man,....

--------------------------------------------

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".


"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything". 


"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion".

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life".

"My trainer don't tell me nothing between rounds. I don't allow him to. I fight the fight. All I want to know is did I win the round. It's too late for advice".

"I used to tease Joe Louis by reminding him that I was the greatest of all time. But Joe Louis was the greatest heavyweight fighter ever". 

"I've made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven't lived in vain". 








1 comment: