Sunday, August 14, 2016

Forgive Me Lil Steve's Stores,... For I Have Sinned,....


I had to go this morning and give an early bid out on State Line Road up above Lexington this morning. Upon getting into the van I noticed I might need to get some gasoline because I had about a 1/4 of a tank. so with a Lil Steve's store not on my way, I stopped in Hi-Tech on Hermitage and Helton Dr. to purchase some gas.(Please forgive me).
 As I enter the store, I notice 2 guys sitting on stools at some machines. There were oh maybe, 5 to 6 machines all lined up in a row. I didn't bother to count but I have seen this before. I just haven't seen this in Florence Alabama. These were gaming machines. The kind where if the owner knows you,...  and you win, you can cash in and collect your winnings. These type of machines are used for gambling,... period. They say they are for amusement only but if you believe that, I have some ocean front property in AZ I could sell you. I wanted to take pictures of these machines but thought it best if I didn't. With cameras all around you don't know who is watching or can go back and view it later. Hey!! Here is a thought,... could the city or state get access to the cameras and see them actually paying customers their winnings? Like I said, just a thought. Below is a similar picture of the setup. You can actually see the backs of the machines from the outside through the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment