Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Re-Opening At El Pollito Loco,…



Man I tell ya what,… I have missed me some El Pollito Loco since Jorge decided to work on his tan for a few weeks. They will be re-opening very soon and I can’t wait. This is by far the best Mexican food in the Quad Cities. Prior to this mini vacation, I had only missed a week from not eating there. So till next month,… I’ll patiently wait for my Shrimp Fajita Nachos.

This from their facebook page,….
“We have had the hardest time getting back with unexpected conditions, but are currently on our way back to the states! Please pray for safe travels and we will definitely be open the first week of January! Thanks everyone for being so patient with us! We can't wait to be home!”


Be sure to “like” their page so you can keep up with what is happening at the Crazy Little Chicken.  Click Here!! Andale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment