Saturday, January 28, 2017

Cole's Creative Cuts,....

Sometimes it pays off to scroll through facebook and catch up on posts made by friends. This happened today as a matter of fact. Upon seeing the name, Cole's Creative Cuts, my mind first went to a hair salon. I couldn't have been more wrong. Cole's is a home owned and local place where you can get custom made just about anything out of pallet wood and various types of wood. If you can imagine it, they can make it. It takes a lot to impress me but the pictures on their facebook page are amazing. From kitchen/dining room tables to headboards, outdoor furniture, counter tops and doors and much much more. They can do it. The finishes look great as does the craftsmanship that goes into every piece. Please click like on their facebook page here ------> Cole's Creative Cuts  and scroll through their photos,... You will be as impressed as I was I'm sure.

Here are just a few photos to get you started,...


No comments:

Post a Comment