Monday, January 30, 2017

Security Lock & Key,....


Need a spare key? Have you lost a key? You say your front and rear door have different keys? Security Lock & Key can help with those problems and many more. From extra keys to safes to giving you an evaluation of your home or office as to what you need to make them more secure. These folks can help and they are locally owned and just another fine example of local businesses giving back to the community.

Be sure to "like" them on facebook HERE!! and keep up with any promotions or specials they might have,

I was also impressed with their rating and comments from the public. They have 20 reviews and a perfect 5.0 rating. That in itself speaks volumes of how they serve and appreciate their customers. Here are a few comments left on their page,....

Somehow, earlier this week I had lost my truck keys, I looked for them for 2 days with no luck, I called Security Lock & Key and Chris Malzahn came and got to work making me a new key, after about 15 - 20 minutes I heard my truck crank up and it immediately made my whole week! Big thanks to chris for getting me back on the road!

The dealership wanted $178 for a spare key and $50 to program it! Called Security Lock & Key, and they made me the spare I needed for $25! 
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much!

The guys in there were super nice and professional. Plus got us out of there in about 15 min! Thank y'all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment