Wednesday, June 28, 2017

El Pollito Loco/The Crazy Little Chicken,....


It's been a little while since I blogged my favorite Mexican restaurant. But my love for their food hasn't changed. This place has the best Mexican food in the Shoals area. Hands down. We no longer go anywhere else and I have to say, I order shrimp fajitas so much they know who is calling when I place my order to go. You can also dine in or eat out on the covered deck. However you chose to eat, you can't go wrong.

They recently had a facebook promo and gave away a few tee shirts,...




There were other winners as well and yes,... that is me with the red tee,...

Be sure to like them on facebook,.. El Pollito Facebook Page  and be sure to give them a try. They have a menu full of different items on their facebook page. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment