Monday, September 11, 2017

Tee Shirts Online,....


Remember the links above. Go to it and save to favorites. They offer tees at very affordable prices with your own logo or you can use one of theirs.  People know I try to shop local. But sometimes it isn't always possible. I did try to have some work shirts printed local but to no avail. I had also gone to another site and purchased a few shirts but they couldn't put our logo on the left breast like we would have liked. They could just do full frontal. 

Then just a few days after that I got an email from Hannah Taylor at Create A Shirt. We corresponded via email a few times and this is the finished product. Customer service and being able to communicate with your customer is tops on my list. Create A Shirt provided that along with a top quality tee shirt. So glad I opened that email.

So for your next business shirt, play shirt, fund raiser, family reunion shirt or any other occasion,... remember the links above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment