Monday, July 16, 2018
A Little SEC Humor,...
With the start of SEC Media Days and it being a rainy, wet, gloomy Monday,... lets poke some fun a few SEC schools,... Remember everything I say on the blog or in person,... it's all in fun. So poke back,... I'll laugh, I promise.
1. What does the average Florida player get on his SAT's?
2. What do you get when you put 8 Georgia cheerleaders in one room?
A full set of teeth
3. How do you get a Missouri cheerleader into your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push!
4. How do you get an Arkansas graduate off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza
5.Why do South Carolina cheerleaders wear bibs?
To keep tobacco juice off their uniforms
6. Why is the Vandy football team like a possum?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
7. What are the longest three years in the life of an Auburn football player?
His freshman year
8. How many Ole Miss freshman football players does it take to change a light bulb?
None..... that's a sophomore course at Ole Miss.
9. Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco"
Starkville MS, He knew the police would never look there for a Heisman trophy winner.
10. Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?
You can wear it for the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.