Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays from your family at Bank Independent!
Each year our friends and neighbors generously donate more toys, and help more children in our own communities, than in the previous year. We hope to build on the success of last year’s Toy Share drive to again bring joy to even more families. Your generosity is an inspiration.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 8th Annual Toy Share drive beginning November 22nd and running through December 14th.
Please help us make this year's Toy Share toy drive the best yet! Here are three easy ways you can help children in need in your own community:
Drop off a new, unwrapped toy at any Bank Independent location before Friday, December 14.
Help us spread the word! "Share" one of our Toy Share posts to the Bank Independent Facebook page now through December 14 and we'll donate $1 to the Toy Share drive on your behalf. Make a donationto the Toy Share drive using PayPal. Your donations will be distributed within your community by local charitable organizations, including:
· Angel Tree Program in partnership with Lexington School
· Christmas Charities Year Round of Madison County
· Committee on Church Cooperation in Morgan County
· Cornerstone Church in Lawrence County
· Department of Human Resources of Franklin County
· Department of Human Resources of Lawrence County
· Department of Human Resources of Limestone County
· Lauderdale County Christian Children's Home
· Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department
· Safeplace of the Shoals
· William Porter Foundation in the Shoals
Stay tuned to WAFF48 on Friday, December 14 for live Toy Share broadcasts from three Bank Independent locations.
Thank you for helping us share the joy of the holidays, and thank you for being part of the Bank Independent family!